Wallaby is in

Went to P.O. wasn't there; when I got home, there it was on the deck. Another government subsidy works again! Rob appreciate you're believing the checks in the mail (did it show up yet?). Appreciate (and I'm sure you do also) Dawn's help in this transaction. Sounded like a lovely lady on the phone!

If no negative calls come in between 7-8AM tomorrow and it ain't a pouring down; we're gonna see if this dogs gonna hunt. Grubstake's Platapus is a good coil, but a dying Wallaby found the last 2 nuggets from that patch! :rolleyes:

Ah now it wasn't dead when you found those, it died coming down the hill, just too much of a walk for it going up that hill. If you have chest pains again tomarrow, I'm going to make you put one of my nitro's in big mouth. Of course the alcohol might make it explode. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Shep,

Thanks for the purchase. I had my fingers crossed that it would show on time. Normally Priority Mail to California is only 2 days, but I know sometimes to Grubstake it can take three. Glad the coil arrived and hopefully you can get over some gold!

Just got another raise at work, now making a lot more than my own Father. I don't think he likes it, but you know how it is! :rolleyes: I guess I will have to buy a house for Dawn and I now. :unsure:

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Thanks! Our weekend prospecting trip was nice. I only found a small piece, but a new customer found a nice 12+ Dwter. This was his first nugget find, so you know how excited he was.

Anyone score at your patch this weekend? Any gold for Shep's Wallaby?

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

We got rained out, did not even get to swing the coil. I sure will be glad when its all over, I have some instruction to give on Wensday, to a local up here, and then this weekend its going to be neer 80. Shep has a clampers meeting this SAT., so I guess its going to be me and Lewis, I hope, or just me if no one else gos. Grubstake