New Gold Discoveries

• Admin

Hello All,

Jim P. must be so busy he couldn't post, so I decided to share his new finds with you. About a month ago or so I found a potential nugget locations and within about 15 minutes time I scored two smaller nuggets. Haven't been back, but two good friends returned last weekend and picked up 10-12 nuggets, some pictured below. A partner called today and said he returned and found 6-7 more, one being a 4.5 Dwter! :o Looks like the new spots has produced nearly an ounce of gold and about 18-20 nuggets so far. Maybe I will be lucky to get a nugget on my spot before it's cleaned out. :rolleyes::P:D

Congrats on the new finds guys! ;)

P.S. Jim's big one pictured below is 5+ Dwt's.

Thought you would enjoy,

Rob Allison

Way to go, Jim...That's a money nugget for sure...Find a good goldsmith to put a bail on it and a basic gold chain (10K) and you have a $500+ nugget jewelry to your friends>>>>Maybe 50% more to strangers in the bar :D ...I just love it when these kinds of great finds are made by the group...Awesome, Jim ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Wow, thanks for all the coments guys. Rob, thanks for posting them for me. Rob is right I've been buried with a new job and going to school on top of that.

I couldn't wait to get out Sunday after about 8 weeks without hunting. I was happy just to get out of the city, never expecting to make a find like that. Thanks again everyone, I'll try to get some time to post them cleaned up. Later...Jim P.

• Admin

Hello Jim,

Those nuggets cleaned up nice. Congrats on finding them. I would rather see them in your poke than anyone else's. You don't get out much, so it's refeshing to see you get over some gold when you can get out.

Hoping to get out this weekend and do some beeping.

Grubstake - Hope this is the "One Ounce" Weekend for you at your patch. Good luck!

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob, I hope so too! Been so close yet so far away, got an oz an a 1/2 in one day, but in several nuggets, I'm hoping for an ozer in one nugget. Going to be 84 over here SAt. should be a nice hunt, if Shep and I can get up that hill without passing out. Grubstake