The Limbaugh Laws

The "Limbaugh Laws" for immigration

From Rush Limbaugh"s radio show on April 6, 2006

I want to call this Proposal the Limbaugh Laws.

If you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. We are not going to take unskilled workers. You will not be allowed. There will ge no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language.

Foreigners will not have the right to vote nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office. According to the Limbaugh Laws, if you'er in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, or other government goodies.

You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't have that amount of money you have to stay home. If you do come and you want to buy land you will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country. As a foreigner, you must relinquish individual rights to property.

You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies or you get sent home. You're a foreigner. You shut your mouth or you get out, and if you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.

These are the Limbaugh Laws.

I can imagine many of you think that the Limbaugh Laws are pretty harsh. Well, let me tell you this, every one of the laws I just mentioned are actual laws of Mexico, today. I just read you Mexican immigration law. That's how the Mexican goverment handles immigrants to their country.

Bob T.

Yes Colo. Bob,

Mexico qualifies as a true threat to our countries security and well-being.

Their double standard on immigration is another huge informational topic

almost entirely passed over by the "news" media.

Isn't it time to get them to overhaul the laws and policies that impoverish their

own people

or shut - t -h - up?

Their utterly bogus policies and crooked politic's make their requests for us to change OUR policies

a laughing matter.

Good info Bob.

Flak,

When I read that, I thought that it was a great set of laws for OUR country.

But do you really think that any of those gutless wonders up on the hill would pass anything like that, hell no.

I don't care what party he or she belongs to, if they would vote for laws like that, they have my full support.

Bob T.

Lush rumbug is a draft dodging neoconservative fit only for neoconservative talk radio. The mexicans are moving into the Dolan Springs area and I prefere them as neighbors to the drug trafficing, drug snorting white trash that ought to stay in the big city and leave me and mine alone. Hope the price of gas gets so high you have to stay home and listen to talk radio. Hal

Guest keninla
Lush rumbug is a draft dodging neoconservative fit only for neoconservative talk radio.  The mexicans are moving into the Dolan Springs area and I prefere them as neighbors to the drug trafficing, drug snorting white trash that ought to stay in the big city and leave me and mine alone.  Hope the price of gas gets so high you have to stay home and listen to talk radio.  Hal

Hal,

There is no reason to try to turn this thread into a name calling and/or race baiting thread. The gist of all of this is simply to somehow get control of our borders and stop the hemorraging that we see in the social welfare system as a result of all of the people in this country illegally.

Ken

Hal,

Don't think the Limbaugh part of it is as important as what it lays out as a course of action.

I don't like Rush either...at all,

but I'll look at anything from anywhere that makes more sense

than the whimpy excuses for governing that is going on in our capitol.

Let's not lose sight of what we're talking about here. We're trying to learn.

Name calling and reactive responses miss the point completely.

Bob,

Thanks again for posting it, there's alot in there that makes sense.

Lush Rumbug,

Now that is a intelligent, catchy rendition of ones name, isnt it?

As for Rush Limbaugh, he is not exactly my hero either. However I don't know the man well enough to call him names or say anything postive or negative about him.

On occasion I have heard him put forth some points that are food for thought. Such as the immigration laws of Mexico. I'm fairly certain the laws that he described were just that, discriptive and not verbatim.

Its a shame that there are still a few folks out there who seem to lack the ability to comprehend some or the important issues that relate to the safety, security and welfare of we the people, of our great country, the United States of America.

I have not listened to, nor watched Limbaugh for a few years. The artical that I posted was E-mailed to me by another TRUE patriot of our great country.

Here is another bit of news that gave me a chuckle. Seems that over the last few months a number of the libby news papers have suffered a setback, as the number of readership, sales and subscriptions have dropped by as much as 5% for some of the papers. Hummmm!! :o

Guess maybe I better stick with Fox News, Bill O'Reilly, intelligent, patriotic, no yellow streak, balls of brass, no spin, fair and balanced. ;)

Bob T.

The Australian immigration laws are pretty restrictive as well.

There are specifice jobs skills that are wanted, age limits and medical exams to pass.

If you are past the age of normal immigration reqirements, you can immigrate if you have $250,000 dollars Aussie to bring into the coutry and to prove you are financially able to not be a burden on the government.

Work visas also require a health exam!

Our U.S. immigration policy is a failed policy that is also outdated.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I'm not sure what the solution will be to all this. If I was a native of Mexico I would try my hardest to make it into the good ol' USA. They (illegals) are just trying to make a better living, at least most of them. If they go through all the right channels and do it right, they should have the right to become an American citizen in my opinion. However, when they come over here and decide they don't have to work, live off the system, drink beer all day and commit crimes, that's when it pisses me off!!! :angry:

If you want to come to the US, then you need to learn our primary language (English), find a job, work hard, find a place to stay and support yourself and family. This will prove you are welcome here in the US.

The US already has enough "Dead-beats," I know plenty of them, we don't need anymore.

Just think about this, a Hispanic person has advantages, they know their language (Spanish) and then learn ours (English) they can find jobs much easier here in Arizona. I sure wish I knew how to speak Spanish.

P.S. I supported the Minuteman deal down along the border until I heard they were beating up illegals and even shooting at them. We don't need a bunch of thugs down there making the situation any worse.

Just my opinions,

Rob Allison