someone tell me

From Kitco.com also it is a troy ounce price. Here is a better answer..

Description and Uses:

Rhodium is a silver-white metallic element, is highly resistant to corrosion, and is extremely reflective. It is used as a finish for jewelry, mirrors, and search lights. It is also used in electric connections and is alloyed with platinum for aircraft turbine engines. Another use is manufacturing of nitric acid and used in hydrogenation of organic compounds. Rhodium usage is dominated by autocatalyst applications where it is used together with platinum and palladium to control exhaust emissions

Major sources of supply

South Africa is the major source, accounting for almost 60% of the world's rhodium supply Russia is the second largest producer, although its sales are, as with the other PGMs, volatile and subject to political intervention.

Historical prices

High rhodium prices during the late 1980s led to increased rhodium production from South Africa. This increased supply was primarily responsible for a declining rhodium price during the 1990s.Interruptions to Russian supply since early 1997 have helped the rhodium price to recover strongly. Kitco provides historical price charts updating on a daily basis.

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

To my knowledge, and I could be wrong, it don't come in nugget form. I've haven't seen any pictures of it in nugget form at least. If so, I would like to find about a pound nugget! :)

I also believe it’s in the Platinum metal group.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison