Help Border Agents

Rob, I appoligize for posting this if it goes against the posting rules of this forum. I feel it is importantant enough though. Some of you may have heard about the 2 border agents that are up on charges for shooting an illegal immigrant in the butt that was transporting dope (800 lbs into the US) and our great dept of homeland security is giving amnisty to the illegal & pressing charges on the 2 agents. There's an online petition at www.grassfire.org that people should sign ASAP and send via the internet to stop this BS that our gov. is doing to these 2 fine officers. I've signed and sent mine & I hope all Americans will stand up for these 2 officers.

Thanks & keep on beeping B) - Frosty

Hey Grubstake,

There isn't any charge to sign & forward the petition. They put option #3 there for those who want to donate out of the kindness of their wallets. Thanks for checking it out.

Keep on beeping B) - Frosty

I filled everything out, and wrote a message, then that deal came up saying pay by credit card or bill my phone# so I clicked off it. But I did get a message saying that they got my petitsion. Anyway my name is down. I know them being charged is bull to, how can you expect people to do there jobs and fight terroist, if there going to be put in jail for doing there job? Grubstake

A big thanks to all that signed the petition :) . It seems to have worked (at least for the moment) they have postponed the sentencing date to review their screw up that we brought to their attention, over 100,000 signatures collected from that web site. Once again THANKS, we need to support our Border LEO's.

Keep on beeping B) - Frosty

• Admin

Hello Frosty,

It's a shame that our own Border Patrol Agents can't even do their job. This country in for a big awakening if we continue to let people just walk across the borders. Glad to hear the petition got enough signatures to hold the case for now. Hopefully the Agents will get off of the charges if the story is correct.

American's need to stand up for one another instead of hiding in the closets. Funny how when a traggic event happens everyone wants to hold hands, but after a months everyone is hiding out again. Be freaking proud to be American!

Take care,

Rob Allison

The only mistake the agents made that I can see is that they shot them in the butt instead of somewhere more lethal!

The survivors tell the story!

And they were probably shot in the butt cause they were running from the agents who were trying to make an arrest.

Whatever Home Security individual who arrested the agents should be fired and then sued by the agents for false arrest!

Just the humble opinion of a Texas boy!

Regards all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Karl