"ATTEN" Latest Gossip Thread Deleted"

• Admin

Hello All,

Got up this morning and seen the "Latest Gossip" thread got way out of control. I don't have a problem with Lamar, JP and others voicing opinions about what coils they like the best, but we don't need any negative attacks on anyone. I thought it was best to end the thread where it was before it got way out of control. I respect JP, Lamar and all of the other forum members. If you would like to voice your opinion about something that is fine, but if you think something should be posted, then use the Private Message (PM) feature rather than flaming someone on the forums.

I would be a hypocrite if I said I didn't own a couple of NF coils. However, the Coiltek ones get much more attention, that is just my choice. My two favorite coils right now are the Coiltek Joey Mono, Coiltek Wallaby DD Pro and now going back to the Coiltek 14-inch Round Mono again! :o I've found so much gold with the Coiltek 14-inch round I need to give it another run for a while and see how my luck does.

Hope you all understand, ;)

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello All,

Flak - If I would have let it continue it would have gotten ugly. I don't have a problem with people wanting to voice "their" honest opinions, but you don't have to toss in flaming comments. If you don't like something, send them a Private Message (PM) through the forum and discuss it off the forum.

Grubstake obtained my Coiltek Platypus Searchoil, but I plan to have another one in action before the wet season here in Arizona. The coil plays an important role when we are dredging. I can scan cracks/crevices to see if we need to continue to bust them up for nuggets. Last year I found them as small as "2 grains" with the Platypus on the GP3500 in the sensitive mode.

Haven't seen you on the forums much lately. Hope everything is well on your end my friend.

Lamar - Coiltek might have coils "literary" in the oven as you speak! :o I promise to keep everyone updated on new products that Coiltek will introduce, especially you. ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison