HEY ROB!

Let me know how Jerry{Pondmn} and Brent Skean do out at the 24 K hunt today, I don't think they have internet access. I think that the Dish network, TV is missing the boat, so many RVers have them, they should incorperate internet access in them, the tecnology is there, seems like a no brainer to me. Dish network could charge a small extra fee for the internet service. I wonder why they haven't thought of it. It could be done! Anyway post some dayly results, if you would. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

I just returned home from the "Super Pushes" at Rich Hill. I seen Brent Skean Saturday morning and talked with him a bit, but didn't see Jerry anywhere. A friend mentioned today that Jerry messed up his back and couldn't make it over to the pushes, so I sent the stuff Jerry ordered back with the friend. I told him to tell Jerry I will settle up with him later.

I tried to look for Brent later in the day and couldn't find him. There was a lot of people with Minelab PI's and it was difficult to hunt in the beginning. Later in the day people started to move around, eat lunch, take breaks and was a bit easier to hunt with them. The red clay really played hell on the VLF detectors. I think there might have only been a couple of nuggets found with VLF's, 99% of the nuggets located were found with the Minelab PI's.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Something must have happened to Jerry's back or something cause he wasn't there Saturday or early Sunday morning. I heard he was in Stanton, but wasn't coming over to the pushes for a few days. Sounds like he might have jacked up his back from what the guy told me that delivered the message this morning.

Hopefully everything is alright with him. :(

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison