Grubstakes and Sheps hunt Today

VERY NICE!!! PUTTING OFF GOING SOUTH TILL DECEMBER THIS YEAR IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER READING YOU AND SHEPS POST. AT LEAST THIS YEAR MY TIME SOUTH WILL BE THREE MONTHS IN THE GOLD AREAS. THANKS FOR THE ITEM IN THE MAIL GARY AND SHEP, I GUESS I HAVE A COUPLE MONTHS TO CATCH UP A LITTLE UNLESS THEY HAVE ANOTHER OUTING AT GOLD BASIN IN DECEMBER.

LATER, JAC

Gaine, my wife said she would rather be sitting in Maui, at least for a week, we have never been, the only time I was over there, I was on my way to Nam, wouldn't even let us off the plane while it refueled. My wifes dream is to go there on vacation. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

DOH ... :blink::blink: I just knew it was going to be a matter of time and we would see some more nice nuggets come from the patch. I was hoping at least one of them would have been yours, but I know your "BIG" one is just around the corner. I've seen you take a lot of guys out and allow them to find gold in your patches. Just remember, good things happen to good people!

On another note, what coil was Shep using this time? Where the nuggets found at depth or fairly shallow?

P.S. Doc and I are ready to come out! :P:D:lol:

Congrats to Shep on the finds. Hope next time it's you Grubstake.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Grubstakes been hitting the sauce. Last time he said ,I said 8"; it was 4" <_<

The 1.65oz one was found with the Nuggetfinder 17e mono at 14". The little guy was found with the platypus at 4".

I don't shake as much, see pics

post-55-1162176466_thumb.jpg

post-55-1162176505_thumb.jpg