Hey Iggy, Bunk and Terry

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to let you know it was great hunting with you.

Iggy - You left before you got to see my last minute nugget. :blink: The nugget was just over 1/3 ounce. When you get the SD lets get back out there and I will show you some tips. Great meeting you in person. Oh, never heard about the Vet Rate? :rolleyes:

Terry - Great meeting you in person. Thanks for choosing me for the detector purchase. Lets get out there again so we can get you onto your 2nd, 3rd .... nugget!

Bunk - You have to hunt on those cold days. :D Great to finally meet you in person. Lets get another hunt going in the near future.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Terry,

I think we all had a great time. The next trip will probably be out towards the Bradshaw's. I have to contact Joe, another GPX-4000 customer and take him out this coming weekend. Joe, if you're out there I'm going to call you! :D

Terry, thanks once again for the business. If you have any questions in the meantime don't hesitate to call, email me or post the question(s) here on the forum.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Yes Guys it was a lot of fun.

Rob, Terry, CJ, Dennis, and everyone else...

Terry I like your handle DigAU

Who got the last nugget? :)

I have my SD2100v2 yesterday and have been practicing tuning in the back yard with the 11" DD.

I will have to wait for my NF coil as everyone is out and left a msg for Bill S that I want one from him.

That way I don't have to pay shipping.

I will be at the 24K Meeting Thursday night to sign up.

Yes, any time you guys want to get togther again I will crank up my Hyuandi 2 wheeler and climb the mountain...

Iggy

• Admin

Hello Colorado Bob,

My best spots have never been reveiled. :D I have shown some patches, but some of the best ones I keep to myself. I need a few places to return to also. I've turned enough 24K members onto spots and they have found gold. I will continue to do so, but I would also like to find a nugget. :rolleyes::lol:

Maybe I will see you out there Saturday if it don't rain.

Take care,

Rob Allison