What have you done for others lately? Be kind and generious

OK lets see how much attention this message gets.

When was the last time you really appreciated someone for what that did or said?

We have to be thankful for our family and true friends who we know and see each day.

It only takes a moment to tell that person how much you appricate them.

I also smile a lot and I think it is contagious so smile more! :D:D:D

Merry Christmas Everyone.....

Iggy :D

Well here's one for ya- A few months back I had about $10,000 saved up and I decided to give it to one of my sisters for a down payment on her first house. I know I'll never see that money again (trust me it really hurt, especially when I was counting out the cash!), but knowing how happy it made my sister was enough to motivate me to do it. :)

I guess my house will come later.

OK lets see how much attention this message gets.

When was the last time you really appreciated someone for what that did or said?

We have to be thankful for our family and true friends who we know and see each day.

It only takes a moment to tell that person how much you appricate them.

I also smile a lot and I think it is contagious so smile more! :D:D:D

Merry Christmas Everyone.....

Iggy :D

Amen!

Merry Christmas Iggy

Tony

• Admin

Hello Iggy,

I live by two major things; besides all the other stuff.

(1) The GOLDEN RULE - Do unto others as you would have others do until you!

(2) Do at least one good deed per day, regards of the size.

Today I was working down an old alley in Glendale and seen a homeless person picking cans, metal and other stuff out of people's trash cans. I had a $75 Walmart gift certificate and decided I was going to give it away. I told the person that they had to use it on clothing, shoes or food. The person was tickled pink and could not believe what I done. Just seeing the person's ear to ear smile was worth a million dollars.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Well here's one for ya- A few months back I had about $10,000 saved up and I decided to give it to one of my sisters for a down payment on her first house. I know I'll never see that money again (trust me it really hurt, especially when I was counting out the cash!), but knowing how happy it made my sister was enough to motivate me to do it. :)

I guess my house will come later.

Paseclipse

Now that was great even though you could have used the money.

They say all gifts come back to 100 fold.

I'm sure your sister was amazed you would do that for her.

You must feel very happy and I'm sure your investment will pay off some day.

That was nice.

Merry Christmas

Iggy

Hello Iggy,

I live by two major things; besides all the other stuff.

(1) The GOLDEN RULE - Do unto others as you would have others do until you!

(2) Do at least one good deed per day, regards of the size.

Today I was working down an old alley in Glendale and seen a homeless person picking cans, metal and other stuff out of people's trash cans. I had a $75 Walmart gift certificate and decided I was going to give it away. I told the person that they had to use it on clothing, shoes or food. The person was tickled pink and could not believe what I done. Just seeing the person's ear to ear smile was worth a million dollars.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob is the man

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Merry Christmas

Iggy

Here is mine

About 2 years ago my wife and I had Christmas morning alone.

All the kids would be by later in the day so I decided to take Momma and I out for Christmas breakfast.

We went to a local establishment like Denney's and a young married couple was behind us and they were talking about money issues and I remembered when I was younger how we had to make every dollar last.

Well I was at the cash register paying the bill and asked the waitress that I wanted to pay for breakfast for that young couple. She told me the total and I paid it as well as her tip.

She wanted to know what to tell them when they leave.

I just told her to tell them that Santa stopped by and wanted to wish them a Merry Christmas.

We left and I still remember how my wife and I felt going home and the rest of that day.

No one else has known about this til now.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Iggy

i will give a 1 gram nugget to the first 5 sons or daughters[15 or younger] of a forum member that will write a short or...longer post on anything to do with there adventures or best times,worst times,or still lookin but havent found exsperiences with gold prospecting. merry christmas all!