ATTEN: 24K Gold Hunters Club Members

• Admin

Hello All,

Just got an update from Jim W., head of claims security that there will not be any push this coming weekend (Saturday 23rd). The following weekend (Dec. 30th) the club plans to push areas 4 & 5. I believe the club is having trouble obtaining a dozer for this weekend and also the fact it's Christmas!

It might be better this way since it will open more ground for hunting the following weekend and less interference for the Minelab guys/gals. :D

Just wanted to update all the people that had plans to hunt push 4 this coming weekend.

Sorry all, :(

Rob Allison

24K Board Member

Rob,

I still may make the trip up on Saturday just to keep Montana Bob company.

Hopefully by the 30th I will have my new coil from Bill.

Bunk,

Good to hear you'll come down for a few days. The waether still predicts being cold and I just checked they mentioned :( 60% chance for rain in Congress on the 30th. :( Let us hope it will change or they are wrong.

Iggy

Rob,

I still may make the trip up on Saturday just to keep Montana Bob company.

Hopefully by the 30th I will have my new coil from Bill.

Bunk,

Good to hear you'll come down for a few days. The waether still predicts being cold and I just checked they mentioned :( 60% chance for rain in Congress on the 30th. :( Let us hope it will change or they are wrong.

Iggy

Iggy, I will be much more prepared for cold weather this trip.

Bunk