2007 gold and maybe a broken ankle

Grubstake, Shep and myself did a little detecting today and I say little because it was cut short. Dug a lot of bullets and a 2.2 dwt leaf gold specimen. While detecting slipped and fell. After a trip to the Dr. found out I have at least a badly sprang ankle or maybe a broken one. Got to wait til Monday for xrays. Maybe grubstake will post a picture. His daughter and granddaugher were hit by a vehicle running a red light today. Appear they should be ok. Shep offered to cut the specimen in half since I was a wimp and felt like I could not detect anymore for the day so that it would make up for him having to go home early...good think gold doesnt cut that easily with a pocket knife.........

Hers Pondmns pix. My family is home, my daughter is going to need surgery on he knee and leg. my Grand daughter was hurt with a bad case or road rash, but will be ok. Grubstake

Hope your daughter and grand daughter heal up soon. had you gotten home before this happened, seems stuff like that seems to go wrong when your not around to help.

best of luck to pondmn, hope it's a sprain, not a break.

Tony

Gary indicated his daughter is ok but will have to have more surgery....

as for me I enjoy getting waited on and plan on milking it some. Just a pain that I won't be able to do what I want to for a while...........screws up my striper fishing, duck hunting and maybe a trip to Arizona next month. Just have to wait and see.........

The best part is Gary's family is ok and so am I. Thank the lord for that.

Gary, I'm really glad that your daughter & granddaughter will be ok, tho still injured. Someone is watching over them.

Jerry, just enjoy bein' a lazy butt and don't over do the ice cream...It'll make it hard to bend over to dig the nuggets when you're well...Cheers, Unc

Good news my ankle is not broken. Doctor said to stay off of it for a week or two until the swelling and pain is gone and then try walking without the brace. Said it may take time to heal. Maybe Arizona in February will be in my plans after all. Jerry

Good news my ankle is not broken. Doctor said to stay off of it for a week or two until the swelling and pain is gone and then try walking without the brace. Said it may take time to heal. Maybe Arizona in February will be in my plans after all. Jerry

Great news pondmn! Hope you make up in February.

See you soon.

Iggy