Crown King Steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks for returning my chap,now I have a pair again. :D

I picked it up Sat. Also found a small nugget on the #4 push :rolleyes:

Take Care

Terry

Great to hear you found a nugget with your 4000. I would have expected a picture but you know " you seen one nugget you seen them all" :D

Not really but I thought I'd say it.

See you soon.

Iggy

• Admin

Hello Terry,

You are very correct, if you can find the small ones the big ones will be found easily. However, keep in mind, a small or large nugget at depth will just be a slight whisper sound. For the most part on the pushes, the nuggets will be pretty much near the surface.

Was that your first nugget? :huh:

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

No it wasn't my first nugget. That came about three weeks ago off the #5 push. The day it snowed in the valley I was on the hill. Pretty much had it all to myself. Guess I had paid my dues and the gold gods gave me another sub-gram nugget. I am very happy with the Minelab GPX 4000. If there aren't to many other machines around and you did all targets, It will find gold. But you already know that!!

Thanks

Take Care

Terry

• Admin

Hello Terry,

I have to tone down what I say about the GPX-4000. I guess I promote it too much and people don't like it. :rolleyes: I find it to be the best hand-held metal detector for gold nuggets hands down. Use what works best for you, but I won't be using anything less than the GPX-4000 for now. Would love to see an American PI detector, but until then I will continue to use Minelab.

Minelab Metal Detectors have allowed me to find several hundred ounces of placer gold nuggets over the last 10 years as a weekend warrior. I wouldn't have found the same amount of gold with any other detector.

Thanks for your business and friendship. More nuggets are in your near future. ;)

Rob Allison