Pondmn Snagged one today

Well my wife ended up in the hospital last night, direticulosus, and will be there for at least one more night, so Jerry and my uncle and I went out for about 3 hours, its hot, my hearet was not into it, so we came back early. Jerry got one little one. Picture. Grubstake

yep! know the feeling. My chest is getting cracked open for the 2nd time, coming up within 3 months or so. If you can't take it a apart, sooner or later, it falls apart.

Maybe Rob ought to get in the ground floor of a 'rest home' for old miners and nugget shooters. wouldn'r get nothing worth selling on ebay, but all that hot air could fill loads of balloons...

If I've ruffled some feathers over my comments, I apologize for it. But, I get caught up in the excitement of any argument, just like anybody else, and really don't mean any ill will. I also don't consider myself any sort of expert on anything, it's just a reflexion on what I have done, where I have been, and what I have observed; copared to what I have studied, and my ways aren't any more better or valid than anyone else's observations or views.

Fortunately, Rob and RexB have provided some provocative lecture, and a means of group participation and therapy, concerning a very small niche subject.

Well my wife ended up in the hospital last night, direticulosus, and will be there for at least one more night, so Jerry and my uncle and I went out for about 3 hours, its hot, my hearet was not into it, so we came back early. Jerry got one little one. Picture. Grubstake

That looks like a mighty nice find for 3 hours out there. So sorry to hear about your wife Gary, I will certainly keep her in my prayers! Thanks again for all the great info and inspiring pictures!

Rob great hunting with you again and also Dennis. I found the nugget in the brush not far from where I found the 7.8 Dwt nugget. I switched to the 14 coiltek round mono and dug a lot more trash out of the same area. Seems like everytime the area is gone over I find more trash and then another nugget pops up. Jerry

• Admin

Hello Jerry,

Yep, the hunt was great! The Coiltek 14-inch Round Mono is deadly, probably the best coil I have ever used. Coiltek has sold more than 2,500 of these coils just here in the US. Shep just purchased one and many others are going back to them after using many different types of coils and manufactures. I just order a good batch of them from Doc recently and they are all gone.

Hope to get back there and hunt with Gary and you soon.

P.S. I haven't got the pictures posted yet, been trying to play catch-up since I've been home. Still only about 1/2 through will all the stuff.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Well if all goe's alright, she will be home in the morning. Thanks Matt. At least she won't have to do anything, got the laundry done, house vacumed, dishes washed, and everything foled and put away. But she is not liking the bland diet they put her on for sure. Grubstake

Wt's4supper...Good luck on your bypass...I've had one 4x and my dad's had 2-- first a 3x & then a 5x ...His first was so long ago they used flint tools and rock hammers...His second was about 15 years ago...You hang in there and realize that it's like a whole new plumbing system...You can get out and rock & roll after they take care of it...I climbed Rich Hill 3 months after mine and just before that I was having heart attacks just taking out the garbage...You'll be lookin' good...Cheers, Unc

yep! know the feeling. My chest is getting cracked open for the 2nd time, coming up within 3 months or so. If you can't take it a apart, sooner or later, it falls apart.

Maybe Rob ought to get in the ground floor of a 'rest home' for old miners and nugget shooters. wouldn'r get nothing worth selling on ebay, but all that hot air could fill loads of balloons...

If I've ruffled some feathers over my comments, I apologize for it. But, I get caught up in the excitement of any argument, just like anybody else, and really don't mean any ill will. I also don't consider myself any sort of expert on anything, it's just a reflexion on what I have done, where I have been, and what I have observed; copared to what I have studied, and my ways aren't any more better or valid than anyone else's observations or views.

Fortunately, Rob and RexB have provided some provocative lecture, and a means of group participation and therapy, concerning a very small niche subject.