Happy Birthbay Uncle Ron!!!

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Uncle Ron,

Just wanted to say happy birthday to ya! :lol: Ron I sure enjoy reading your posts with your great sence of humor. Go get that bithday nugget. Happy Hunting.. Russ

PS No Toad Licking on your Birthday!

Hope you have a great year Ron ! See, you've always had good timing - With your birthday any closer to Christmas you would have been afflicted with the combo Birthday/Christmas present like some of my family. Sometimes our timing sucks. What the heck go ahead a lick a toad if it makes you happy :D

Thanks you guys, for the good wishes...I got out today prospecting for a new patch and when I got home, Dodacious had me a plate of fresh hot chocklet chip cookies, an excellent steak meal and a fantastic bottle of wine...Enjoyed it all under the light from the awesome silvertip Christmas Tree my father in law cut for us up in Siskiyou County...Things just couldn't get more hunkydorry....Thank you all for the great birthday wishes...And great good luck to you each for a wonderful holiday nuggethunting experience....Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Yo All...Thanks again for the great good b'day wishes everyone...I just found out that I am qualified to "retire" and get social security...This is very weird to me...I've worked for myself all my life and the idea of somebody else's rules is downright freaky....I feel 16 and just passed for 49 today to a hot young babe who was begging for my body...( :huh: Course then I woke up and my dog was worried and Dodacious said "Go back to sleep, Honey, and keep dreaming :lol::lol: That didn't really happen, just holding up my end of the conversation...) Anyhow, Best of luck for some nuggets in yer poke to you all this next year...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah