Availability: Coiltek "Elite" Coils in stock?

• Admin

Hello Reno Chris,

Well they are in the test phase right now and results are great! Can't say too much until Trev gives me the ok. From my knowledge, Trev didn't want anyone advertising them as of yet. This is only the start from Coiltek, you should see the other stuff coming. :o

Wish I could say more, but hopefully Doc or Trev will post more information.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

I had just seen this official Coiltek ad copy and as it says "Enquire at your local dealer for price and availability"

So I just did, and I guess the short answer is that its not available.

I've been thinking of getting a medium sized DD coil like 14 round or the wallaby size eliptical.

I'm sure it will be available eventually, and you'll let us know when it is.

Chris

COILTEK_PRO_ELITE_PUBLIC_RELEASE.pdf

Good question indeed Chris.

As Rob mentioned they have been testing the Pro Elite in the USA for a little while with good results. Very similar to the results we found in Australia.

I would think the Pro Elite will be available in the USA early 2008 as we are fullfilling Australian orders initially.

The official release was mailed out to the mailing list group so they could get a sneak peek of what is coming.

Doc will organise the official release for the USA.

Thanks

Trevor

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Received an email earlier today stating I need to check out that HighDesertForum once again. I really have no interests to read that forum, but figured I would see what this was all about. Seen where one guy stated the new Coiltek coils are just gimmicks! Pretty funny how a guy that has never used them nor has a clue what has been done to them can make judgement.

Maybe that whole group is just upset that Trinityau is cleaning up behind all them with their Minelab Commander Coils! :P

So far I'm impressed with the new Coiltek line of coils. More testing is needed to make further conclusions on the new coils.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Trevor,

You mentioned it on a another forum. The following is a quote

At this moment I cannot elaborate about the newer products which are in testing stages. However i can say that we are looking not only at coils but power supplies, amplifiers, external speakers and other aids to help the prospector out in the field.

If you are coming out with a new system that would be very cool if not thats cool also.

• Admin

Hello Flak,

Ya, I know what you mean. Sometimes it just gets under my skin when someone has no clue what their talking about, but will spread false information to try to promote something they are selling. To be honest, all the searchcoils are great and have different applications (Coiltek, Minelab and Nuggetfinder).

Way2cool - You can't beat the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion System. It's one of the best inventions I've seen in the last 15 years for electronic prospectors.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello AZNuggetBob,

The Ellite coils are nice and performing very well. I was testing a new coils last weekend at Rich Hill when someone noticed it. Before the end of the day I had like a dozen guys asking about it and when it was going to be released. Funny, I stopped over at the Stanton camp and a few guys were talking about them. The word gets around fast and I think these coils will be a great improvement over prior coils.

Haven't heard much from you, hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

Way2cool - You can't beat the Coiltek Pocket Rocket Li-Ion System. It's one of the best inventions I've seen in the last 15 years for electronic prospectors.
I have no doubt that is true

but I have a feeling a newer better system will pop us from Coiltek just after I buy it. I think I'll wait

few more weeks. <_<

A quote from Trevor

We would like to say our new battery system is released but that isn't so.

Hello AZNuggetBob,

The Ellite coils are nice and performing very well. I was testing a new coils last weekend at Rich Hill when someone noticed it. Before the end of the day I had like a dozen guys asking about it and when it was going to be released. Funny, I stopped over at the Stanton camp and a few guys were talking about them. The word gets around fast and I think these coils will be a great improvement over prior coils.

Haven't heard much from you, hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob we are doin ok, Im looking forward to this new coil.

Cant wait to try one out . Maybe available in Jan or Feb? Merry Christmas. icon_mrgreen.gif AzNuggetBob icon_mrgreen.gif

I'll mention them to Ray, remember (new handle Ray) I'm sure he will want one for his 3500.