Minelab GPX-4000 Package Revised for March

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know I've just revised the GPX-4000 Bundle Package for March. I've included the Coiltek Li-Ion "Pocket Rocket" System and a 500 Gram Gold Scale along with all the other stuff that was originally included.

Take a look at the top of the forum to see the entire package. If you can find a better deal, I will match it guaranteed! ;)

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob

With all this work and schooling you have been getting,you need to take a course in profit and loss. Every time I look around you have made your package with the GPX4000 bigger.

Why would anyone want to go out and buy a second hand one when they can get all the extra with a new detector.

Chuck Anders

Rob

With all this work and schooling you have been getting,you need to take a course in profit and loss. Every time I look around you have made your package with the GPX4000 bigger.

Why would anyone want to go out and buy a second hand one when they can get all the extra with a new detector.

Chuck Anders

Not too mention the GREAT service and support. :D