Hi Kid Saxon,

Congrats on the very nice pieces you have been pulling out of there.

The photo of your location looks just like a ore dump in Nevada where we found a lot of nice specimens.

Getting all the rocks out of the way to swing over new ground is a pain in the butt isn't it.

Keep'em comming, we are all enjoying your posts. B)

Gus-

Hi Kid Saxon,

Congrats on the very nice pieces you have been pulling out of there.

The photo of your location looks just like a ore dump in Nevada where we found a lot of nice specimens.

Getting all the rocks out of the way to swing over new ground is a pain in the butt isn't it.

Keep'em comming, we are all enjoying your posts. B)

Gus-

Yes it's a lot of work but the rewards make it worthwhile.

After we finish the dump,time to go underground to see what they left there. Chuck

Kid Saxon WTG! If the "Old Timers" left, dumped or overlooked the nice species your been finding just think of what the vein material must have looked like. Wish I'd found that old dump so I could use my Moded GP 3000. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep up the good work.

Is that mine or dump open for claim? If so it might be to your advantage to stake a claim and file all the required paperwok.

Don

• Admin

Hey Kid Saxon,

Just returned home from an Alaska trip. Man, sure sounds like you're doing well working that dump. Thanks for joining the forums and sharing your experiences with us. Hope you guys continue to find more. However, make sure you guys are safe when you decide to tackle detecting the mine.

Wishing you the best,

Rob Allison