Checking some old spots today with friends (includes Video)

• Admin

Hello All,

Today a new GPX-4500 customer and friend hit some old spots in the Bradshaw's. We took out the quads and traveled over 50 miles round trip today. We were able to dodge all the Monsoon storms and I was able to pick up four small nuggets from some old hammered spots. After about 5 hours of hunting we called it quits due to the Monsoon Storm conditions effecting the metal detectors (EM Interference :angry2: ).

Here is a short video clip of where I found two small gold nuggets from the same area. I was using the Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector and Coiltek 14-inch Elliptical Mono Goldstalker Searchcoil.

Also a picture of the small gold nuggets I found today. Mostly used the Special/Extra mode for added sensitivity to small gold nuggets.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Grubstake,

I did look at the nuggets again and can see the dog head on the second one.

Yesterday during our venture I seen many spots that show good potential. Some are very remote, but could be hiding some of that elusive gold.

Real surprised, the GPX-4500's are selling very well still, even though it's really hot.

Leaverite said to tell you Hi.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Today a new GPX-4500 customer and friend hit some old spots in the Bradshaw's. We took out the quads and traveled over 50 miles round trip today. We were able to dodge all the Monsoon storms and I was able to pick up four small nuggets from some old hammered spots. After about 5 hours of hunting we called it quits due to the Monsoon Storm conditions effecting the metal detectors (EM Interference :angry2: ).

Here is a short video clip of where I found two small gold nuggets from the same area. I was using the Minelab GPX-4500 Metal Detector and Coiltek 14-inch Elliptical Mono Goldstalker Searchcoil.

Also a picture of the small gold nuggets I found today. Mostly used the Special/Extra mode for added sensitivity to small gold nuggets.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Congrats Rob...I enjoyed the video very much :)

• Admin

Hello All,

Thanks for the comments on the video. Yep, that small nugget just screamed on the new Coiltek 14-inch Goldstalker searchcoil. The smallest one (probabably 2 grains) also sounded off pretty good. It was pretty much on the surface in a small bedrock depression.

Take care,

Rob Allison