18" goldstalker

TOOK THE NEW 18" GOLDSTALKER FOR A DRIVE ON MY EXTREME , AWESOME COIL ,NO GOLD THOUGH, BUT HIT A COUPLE OF DEEP TARGETS. I PLACED A 2 GRAIN NUGGET ON THE GROUND AND I COULD DETECT IT ABOUT AN INCH AND A HALF AWAY. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE COIL IS THAT THE HOLES IN THE CENTER OF THE COIL KEPT GETTING CAUGHT ON WEEDS. WISH THERE WAS A COIL COVER THAT COULD COVER THE WHOLE BOTTOM OF THE COIL. ASIDE FROM THAT, THIS COIL IS BAD ASS. :spank::rolleyes:

GLEN

• Admin

Hello Glen,

Glad you like the new Coiltek 18-inch Goldstalker. This is just the beginning (once again from Coiltek). If I could only talk about what is coming .... :o

Some good reports are coming from many US customers and tons of great reports are being reported to Coiltek out of Australia.

I'm moving the new Coiltek Goldstalkers "Hand over Fist" to say the least and there are only two right now. Just imagine when the entire series line gets introduced. :girl:

Without a doubt the most reliable, stable and lightweight searchcoil you can purchase for the Minelab PI's.

Thanks once again for your continued business. Wishing you the best out there.

Rob Allison

Hey there Glen and all,

Just thought i would jump in here and mention that we do make a solid skid for both the current Goldstalkers which covers the base of the coil so not sticks or bushes get caught in between the spokes. If you are keen for some then I will send them over with the next order coming soon.

By the way, we are hearing great reports all over regarding the Elliptical Goldstalkers! We must say a big thankyou to all who have purchased one and we wish all great success with them. I have seen 6 ounce specimens at depth found, 50 gram solid pieces and 1 gram nuggets at depth so they seem to be covering all aspects which is very pleasing.

You will be hearing more shortly about the next in the series so keep watching the forums!

Lastly, Our new website is due to be released any day now so watch out for that.

Please let Doc or Rob know if you are keen on a solid skid for your goldstalker so we can include them in the shipment.

Regards

Trevor @ CTM

PS: ROB: you can soon talk... wont b long