Labor Day Weekend In The Desert

Hello All,

Well finally after a long hot summer, I got to go detecting for gold for the first time in about 3 months.

The trip was fantastic. It was great to break away from town and get back out into the great wide open of the Nevada desert.

The cool breeze on my face, and a breath of fresh air was a reminder that fall is just around the corner my freinds, and my favorite time of year for swinging my trusty Gpx-4000 is here.

Fortunatly I have a few more weekends marked on the calander for the next couple of months.

When this fun weekend had to come to a close I had 11 nuggets, and my Father found 4.

Gus-

16 Grams, the bigest weighs 5.8 grams

post-17911-1220319096_thumb.jpg

Dads take just under 7 grams.

post-17911-1220319120_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Gus,

It's great to hear you and your Father share the same great hobby. My Father has no interests in gold hunting ... tried several times to get him to come out, but he loves his Sports and Hunting much better! :blush:

Congrats once again for a great showing of gold for only a couple 2-3 days. Sure would love to get back to Nevada, just been so tied down here.

Thanks for sharing your finds and story.

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Well finally after a long hot summer, I got to go detecting for gold for the first time in about 3 months.

The trip was fantastic. It was great to break away from town and get back out into the great wide open of the Nevada desert.

The cool breeze on my face, and a breath of fresh air was a reminder that fall is just around the corner my freinds, and my favorite time of year for swinging my trusty Gpx-4000 is here.

Fortunatly I have a few more weekends marked on the calander for the next couple of months.

When this fun weekend had to come to a close I had 11 nuggets, and my Father found 4.

Gus-

16 Grams, the bigest weighs 5.8 grams

post-17911-1220319096_thumb.jpg

Dads take just under 7 grams.

post-17911-1220319120_thumb.jpg

nice lookin gold