Semimar at the 24K Gold Hunters Club in October

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be speaking for the 24K Gold Hunters Club in early October before the Super Push III. I've conducted several smaller seminars for the club, but this one will be a much larger event. I've tried to keep most of the seminars pretty basic, since many of the members are just learning the ropes of gold nugget hunting. However, this time I will probably start out with some basic metal detecting information and techniques, but will more into more advanced material towards the end of the day. I will also have a variety of Minelab metal detectors, including the latest Minelab GPX-4500.

Some of the things I will like to hit on this time will be the following -

(1) Advancements in Minelab Metal Detectors

(2) How to set up the Minelab's for optimal performance

(3) Personal Thoughts, Experience and Stories about Rich Hill

(4) How to Hunt Rich Hill with a Metal Detector

(5) Information on the Minelab GPX-4500

(6) And More ....

Saturday, Oct. 4th - 9am to 4pm Instructor: Rob Allison

Check starts at 8am. Rob Allison is well known for his great success as a metal detecting gold hunter and is also the owner

of Rob's Detector Sales. Learn to metal detect for gold. Rob will be instructing you on how to find gold, he will help you to understand

your detector, teach you where to look and help you fine tune your techniques. Classes to be held on Devil's Nest Claims.

Pre registration is required. No charge to members. Non members, if space is available: $50 per person.

If anyone has suggestions on what they would like to hear or see, please let me know. Elly has given me a very large time frame, so I will probably need suggestions or ideas from others that will be there. I'm also considering setting up a small booth so members can see some of the newest metal detectors accessories that are available now.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

If you can, I'd suggest you video the seminar. Cut a DVD that you can sell to those of us not lucky enough to be able to attend and to attendees that would want to review what went on. I believe that Chris was pretty successful with his seminar DVD. Only make sure it will play on the older machines.

Mike