Moore Creek Gold

Excellent story and beautiful gold Steve. Nine ounces of gold is an amazing amout for two weeks. I think that beats my total for the last five years! I really enjoyed reading your story. I can't wait to get behind my Goldstalker coil that Rob threw in for free when I purchased the 4500 from him. Detecting season is right around the corner. Good luck! Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Excellent story and beautiful gold Steve. Nine ounces of gold is an amazing amout for two weeks. I think that beats my total for the last five years! I really enjoyed reading your story. I can't wait to get behind my Goldstalker coil that Rob threw in for free when I purchased the 4500 from him. Detecting season is right around the corner. Good luck! Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Appreciate the kind words. Maybe we can get together for a little hunt sometime. I do a fair amount of travel to N. CA., Dutch Flat, Colfax etc..

Great story sdf, better writer than I.

I am going to try and make it up there next year.

Are you up for going out on Sunday. I picked up another yesterday, It was so dang small (1.6 grains) I could barely see it in my hand when I was halving my hanfulls, I dropped it twice LOL. The little Joey coil is ridiculously sensitive, I love it!

That would be great Steve. If I remember correct, you made the trip down river this year with the kayak rescue. That was an excellent story as well. That area is in my neck of the woods and it would be a pleasure to get together next time you are up this way. Keep in touch.