Coil working great

A while ago i had posted about some problems i was having with this Coiltek coil that i had purchased on E-Bay. everyone was so helpful, I dont know what the interferiance was on those two trips out, but i took it to the same spot today and it ran fantastic. i dont know how i ever got alog without it. this is one amazing coil. todays take 7.2 grams total. ;)

post-14100-1221699054_thumb.jpg

I was using the GP extreme, both myself and my buddy had been over this spot several times he uses the GP3500 with the 14 inch mono coiltek and i had always used the 11X17 nuggetfinder, he found about 5 nuggets in this spot and i had found 2 the only thing i changed on the settings after putting this coil on was putting it in deep mode everything else normal, what a differance i could pick up the faintest signals. the fatter nugget was down about 2 feet i had just dug a 22 shell and ran my coil over the same hole and had this super faint signal that one was deep, the smallest was only about 8 inches real faint also, the large flat one sounded just like a bullet and i did what you hear in all the stories, i passed it up turned around and looked at the spot and thought i had better dig that one it was a good thing i did. :P