Just a teaser

Me and my flyspeck Au , not a good weekend river kept rising there still running the water to the valley i guess for irrigation and power especially after this last weekends heat, I got 4 hours actually dredging in friday and Saturday that was it.

Here's some starter video I'll be getting more this weekend and a little picture of Saturdays gold, got into some hard pack but soon as I got the flusher nozzle out here came the water so we yanked the dredge out and up the bank fast.

http://crackle.com/c/Reality/San_Joaquin_r...%26fu%3d2109298

post-8202-1222750919_thumb.jpg

Vini,

Cool vidoes. I went to the link and got to see a bunch that you did. I could have kept on watching but they ended. What kind of video camera were you using? Is it wide screen? I am looking into getting one because my kids are 1 and 2 and the video camera I have is a piece of crap. Keep up the good work. Take care.

Cheers,

matt

Matt I use a Sony Handycam its been a real good camera had it about 4 years now.

I've only put myself in one pretty dangerous situation , a rock bound hole with a 2 toner hangin I didn't stay in the hole long but I didn't belong in it in the first place.

Thats a nice place to go just a long way down and with all the other equipment makes for more then a few trips up and down wish I had a quad that would be nice.

Plenty of gold there washing down the San Joaquin river all fine some big flakes if your lucky, a few of those piece sound when shuffled around in the pan got them in hard pack or just above right in the middle of that river.