Lost my cherry in Yuma....

What's that book called again? :unsure: Follow the powerlines? No. UP THE WASH? No. ah Follow the dry washers ya that's it .Thanks too you jim i lost my gold cherry,WoW any body got a smoke? :wub: 1.1g and 0.8g =1.2 dwt

post-766-1225154863_thumb.jpg

post-766-1225154930_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello T-Bone,

Congrats on the new finds! Nothing like tracking down those ellusive gold nuggets from some old tailings.

Speaking of that book, "Jim Straight's Follow the Drywasher, 7th Edition, I'm one of only a few that has them available. Jim Straight is not only a great friend, but mentor to many including myself. His books really got me on the right track in the early days, some of the best information written even today about gold prospecting/mining/metal detecting.

Hope you find many more.

Rob Allison

T-BONE,

Nice nuggets! The first nuggets are the hardest to find. Any of the writings by Jim Straight are worth their weight in gold. Get all the material that he has written and read it ten times. "Follow the Drywashers" and all the smaller pamphlets are excellent. Good luck on the gold and congradulations on popping the cherry! Take care.

Cheers,

matt