A little color

Kid,

Congradulations on the "little color". I wish that I had the same results as you when I came home with a "little color". Claim jumpers. I don't know if you are joking about the claim jumper or serious. I have had some claim jumpers as of recent as well. My claim is cleary posted. The main claim marker has had the ink wear off in the sun so the idiots carved in the sign "no name" with a knife and figured that they could just dig holes everywhere and not fill them in since the claim is not cleary labeled. This is just plain stupid. The forest circus is aware of this and this is the kind of stuff that makes all people that detect look bad. I don't want to steal your post, but I can't stand claim jumpers. Now I get to clean up the mess that they made. Take care and hagd.

Cheers,

matt

• Admin

Hey Kid Saxon,

Man, great looking specimens. I know several pocket type mines dumps here in Arizona that are way off the beaten path and have dumps similar to the ones in your picture. I'm sure if someone wanted to spend enough time they would dig up some nice specimens. I would probably take a GBII into those locations if I was going to dig and rake down the dumps.

Thanks for sharing your pictures and stories, sure gets us all pumped up!

Speaking of claims jumpers, I just heard a story about someone trying to jump one of my spots when I was gone for the weekend. Go figure ..... However, I know who the person is and he stated he would never do such a think. Just goes to show what gold can do to a person. :blink:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Nothing to brag about this weekend just a little gold.

Did have a Claim Jumper show up picture to follow later.

This was our claim jumper, think he was looking for dinner, not gold.

The boys gave him some jerky and he hung around for a while.

Chuck

post-19442-1225170501_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Kid Saxon - I see that highgrader now! Thanks for the picture.

Shadow - I actually do have claims, just not in my name. Too many people trying to look for other people's claims, so I just keep my name out of the mix, but still have ownership.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Isn't that where i found my little specimen up above Chuck? or is that down below where you guys been diggin?

Nice pieces they'd sell for good $$$ on ebay or your very own website I bet

Isn't that where i found my little specimen up above Chuck? or is that down below where you guys been diggin?

Nice pieces they'd sell for good $$$ on ebay or your very own website I bet

Hi VINI

Yes it's on top where you found yours. Looks like it's going to be wet this weekend.

Take care, Chuck

Hi VINI

Yes it's on top where you found yours. Looks like it's going to be wet this weekend.

Take care, Chuck

I KNEW there was more down there just deeper :blink:

YEP gonna be a wet one Chuck I'm gona lay around all weekend and do wet weather indoor stuff with my girl friend :D