28 Small Gold Nuggets

• Admin

Hello All,

After the long "Grasshopper and Ant" political thread, I thought I would try to break up some of the attention and post some of the smaller gold nuggets I've found with the GPX-4500 recently. Displayed below are 28 small gold nuggets for a total of 6+ Dwt of gold in weight. If I remember correctly, none of them are over a Dwt, some as small as a few grains in size.

All of these pieces were found with the GPX-4500 and new Coiltek Goldstalker Lightweight searchcoils. I was mainly using the new 14-inch and 18.5-inch ellipticals when I found these gold nuggets. Some were found in the Bradshaw's (East, West and South sides), Rich Hill and a few unknown placer areas.

With the price of gold today, a couple hundred of these smaller gold nuggets can pay for a $5,000.00 metal detector within less than a years time. I've paid for all my new Minelab's within a years time and I know hundreds, if not thousands of others have done it also (some faster than others).

Just thought you would like to see! ;)

Rob Allison