Walco Picks

Yo All...Whatever happened to Walco Pics??? They were very good and Doc really built the market for them in the US, but then they "picked" his butt and now they've apparently disappeared from the US prospecting market...My old one I got from Doc years ago is pretty much worn down to a nub, dug a buttload o' nuggets with that bad boy, and I'd like to have a replacement...Anyone have any ideas???? Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

The closest picks right now are the ones that Travis makes called the Pro-Gold picks. They come in 22 and 28-inch handle lenghts. I believe I have both of them in stock and they are $59.95 regardless of handle size.

Doc also has the "Gold Squirrel" picks that are pretty much break proof! They also have a lifetime warranty. They are a bit more expensive at $79.95.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

DOC,

Ok you have a back stock of Walco's, but why, when you are selling Matt's picks,

would you not promote them?

I have used Matt's pick.

It is very heavy-duty,

made for hard work in hard rock and dirt.

You can't bend it and I don't think you can break it.

This is only my opinion, but I would NEVER buy a Walco pick again and I am surprised

after the huge f-off you were handed by them DOC,

that you would offer them up.

I'm not trying to stir an argument DOC, I'm standing up for you actually...

and speaking out honestly for a very high-level pick that is made here for us.

Compared to a Walco - Matt's pick will not disappoint you Ron.

All the best,

Flak

You have not seen me promote WALCO nor advertise them. I have 500 Ground Squirrel picks that Matt made up for me. However, Ron specifically asked about a WALCO pick.

And Rob is right, there are only serial killer picks and WOMBATS left.

Trust me, I'm not promoting these picks, but the only one I am hurting by not selling them is myself. WALCO was paid for those picks months ago.

That's like buying a car from Chevy or Ford and being unhappy with the service you receive from the dealership, so you swear never to buy another car from them again. So when you buy a new Toyota, in order to really show the Ford or Chevy dealership, you don't sell your old car, you set it on fire???? That'll show 'em!

Doc

You have not seen me promote WALCO nor advertise them. I have 500 Ground Squirrel picks that Matt made up for me. However, Ron specifically asked about a WALCO pick.

And Rob is right, there are only serial killer picks and WOMBATS left.

Trust me, I'm not promoting these picks, but the only one I am hurting by not selling them is myself. WALCO was paid for those picks months ago.

That's like buying a car from Chevy or Ford and being unhappy with the service you receive from the dealership, so you swear never to buy another car from them again. So when you buy a new Toyota, in order to really show the Ford or Chevy dealership, you don't sell your old car, you set it on fire???? That'll show 'em!

And BTW now that you have brought it up, anyone who buys a Ground Squirrel pick from now until the end of the year from Rob can get one for $10 off Regular price $79.95 now $69.95. These come with an absolute, no questions asked lifetime replacement guarantee and a FREE SUPER MAGNET.

Doc

Okey Dokey, Doc....I'm ordering one of those Ground Squirrel bad boys with the super magnet and lifetime guarantee...How could a guy go wrong with that????????????????....Let me know how and I'll do the Paypal thingy...Thank you for the great deal... Looking forward to digging the next bigg'en...Cheers, Unc

Just tell Rob, he has them in stock I believe.

Doc

Okey Dokey, Doc....I'm ordering one of those Ground Squirrel bad boys with the super magnet and lifetime guarantee...How could a guy go wrong with that????????????????....Let me know how and I'll do the Paypal thingy...Thank you for the great deal... Looking forward to digging the next bigg'en...Cheers, Unc