• Admin

Hello Way2cool,

I believe you're talking about the new Goldstalker Series of coils. The 14-inch elliptical is actually a bit cheaper than the 16-inch round. Take a gander at the prices below -

Goldstalker Mono 6-inch Round - $179.00 (Pre-Orders Price Only)

Goldstalker Mono 14-inch Elliptical - $399.00

Goldstalker Mono 18.5-inch Elliptical - $454.00

Goldstalker Mono 16-inch Round - $410.00

Goldstalker Mono 18-inch Round - $454.00

These new Goldstalker series are just as light, if not more than the competition with a lower price! Coiltek Quality is the best available.

Hope this helps,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

I was referring to the 14 inch orange coil. You have it at $459 where as the 16 inch goldstalker $399 on your

home page. Looks like you have the same description for the goldstalker rounds and the ellipticals same price

also. Some are cheaper some not.

Coiltek Quality is the best available.
From what I read I

would agree with you. I was just curious about the price.

I went back and looked at the calculations as to why the 14 inch is more expensive than the new 16 inch. This is going to sound insane. But the difference is the weight. It costs more to ship the 14 inch coils than the 16 inch, because they are heavier. Materials are a little more in a closed design, labor is about the same. Also the prices we currently have on the Goldstalker line are introductory prices and subject to change at anytime.

I am at the mercy of our ever fluctuating dollar. And depending upon when I place my orders and the exchange rate, a coil can cost me between 10% and 20% more. It just so happens that when this batch of GoldStalker coils came in we had a pretty good exchange rate. In fact the best exchange rate we have had in over a year.

BCOT!

Doc

Hi Rob,

I was referring to the 14 inch orange coil. You have it at $459 where as the 16 inch goldstalker $399 on your

home page. Looks like you have the same description for the goldstalker rounds and the ellipticals same price

also. Some are cheaper some not. From what I read I

would agree with you. I was just curious about the price.