24K pushes last weekend?

• Admin

Hey Don,

I didn't spend any time on the pushes this last weekend, but heard from Elly this evening and she stated about 8 gold nuggets were found on the Desert Special pushes. There are always members that don't show their finds, so I would guess another 4-6 nuggets probably found and not reported. Didn't hear of anything of any size, mostly smaller gold nuggets in the Dwt and smaller range.

I'm looking forward to seeing the larger dozer work the Devil's Nest pushes next month.

Hope this helped.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Rich,

The pushes are broke down by claims. There are two push sites on the West Side of Rich Hill, located on the Desert Special claims. These two pushes the first year produced a nice 12 Dwt gold nugget and many Dwt and smaller gold nuggets. These two pushes continue to produce small gold nuggets, but nothing recently of any size.

On the other side of Rich Hill, is the Devil's Nest claims, which have five push sites. Several of the push sites on this side have produced multi-ounce gold nuggets and hundreds of other ones ranging from several ounces to several grains. These were/are the most productive claims and pushes on the 24K Gold Hunters Claims.

The first season, which I believe was 2006, I found nearly 150 gold nuggets off the Devil's Nest pushes and I spent more time helping customers and friends find gold.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rob Allison