Free Video on locating placer paystreaks

Hi guys -

Hey in this month's ICMJ issue is an article on placer paystreaks, part of a two part article series on finding paystreaks in a river environment. Its called "Reading A River: Finding The Paystreaks"

Earlier this summer, Joey Wilson of the ProspectingChannel.com and I teamed up to make a short video that would go with the article. The video is free to watch, and you dont need to read the article to enjoy the video, its independent enough to stand on its own. It came out pretty good, and I think you might enjoy watching it. Its about 20 minutes long.

You can view the free video at www.prospectingchannel.com

The prospectingchannel website also has a number of other free prospecting related videos, some of which you might enjoy as well.

Chris

post-9-1228153239_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys -

Hey Joey and I will probably do another project like this next summer, but no regular series is planned.

Matt - Hey in spite of all the difficulties of arranging schedules, I really do want to get together with you and do some prospecting.

Chris

Hello Chris and Joey...Thank you guys so much for the Video...It was done great with alot of info in it...The sound of the river was great....made me want to buy a dredge :unsure: ...Thank you once again.....

jet521 aka jerry

Great job Chris. Makes me want to get back into the water But at 62 its a lot tougher than it was at 40. If the young fellers listen to what you are telling them they will do just fine. There's still pounds of gold in those rivers just waiting for a dredge nozzle.

Thanks again for shearing the video.