Here's Pictures of the Snow in Las Vegas

Geesh, I left Illinois in 1983 because of this white stuff. Apparently it took 25 years for it to find me. Global Warming my ass.

Here's a picture of our home, the diving board that shows 6 inches of snow at that point and some of the mountains that are very close to our home.

Doc

Hey Doc

You could rent out your pool for Ice Skating.If you make snowmen are snow women don't forget the only difference is snowballs.

pondmn

I know all about the fog in and around Merced.You know it's bad when you look out the window of your car and you can't see the white stripe.

Chuck Anders

Geesh, I left Illinois in 1983 because of this white stuff. Apparently it took 25 years for it to find me. Global Warming my ass.

Here's a picture of our home, the diving board that shows 6 inches of snow at that point and some of the mountains that are very close to our home.

Doc

please don't move to Hawaii, you will just mess it up for the the rest of us ! besides theres on gold in Hawaii that i know of .LOL