Placing Orders with Rob's Detector Sales

• Admin

Hello All,

Dawn and I are doing our best to get current and backorders out ASAP. Dawn came down with Food Poisoning and I'm battling Flu like symptoms, but we are still trying to get everything out on a timely manner.

If you haven't heard back from us, please give us another call. The phones have been ringing off the hook the last couple of days.

Thanks,

Rob Allison

Rob & Dawn...Dodacious was hit with food poisoning on Saturday...We think it came from a turkey she prepared on Friday for her publishing company's Christmas party on Friday....The symptoms were flu-like but only lasted for 12 hours...I got her some alkaseltser and that brought pretty quick relief..By Sunday she was fine...Hope you both heal up real quick...There is a virus going around the NW Valley now that is pretty bad....I was told by someone this weekend that the virus can get severe and if it gets to where you can't handle eposure to light, get to the DR.....Cheers, Unc

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the well-wishes. I do feel a lot better than I did, I am just so limited on what I can take. Rob is still feeling it today and, unfortunately, may not have the greatest Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with your families and please stay as healthy and safe as possible.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Dawnie