Coiltek Makes Another Huge Run at the Searchcoil Market

• Admin

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you all know the new Coiltek Lightweight Goldstalker Searchcoils are really kicking butt and taking names. I'm getting more and more reports about what they are finding in old patches and the customers are very impressed. This kind of reminds me when Coiltek first introduced the 14-inch solid round and just about everyone that owned a Minelab had to have one. These new Goldstalker coils are selling just as well, if not better than those days.

Two customers have noticed the "gold tone" sounds more distinguisted on the Goldstalkers than the Minelab Commander Searchcoils. I'm not sure what Coiltek is doing these days, but Trev is on to something big time!! One reason I never second guessed him. ;)

I've personally sold my own coils in the field several times cause a customer didn't want to wait a week to receive one.

Biggest nugget/specimen so far I've heard about is a 17 ouncer from the California area.

Take care,

Rob Allison