Goldstalker Users ????????????????????????????????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello People,

I have been away for awail taking care of busines. Really missed this forum, bunch of good people lots of the best information you can ever find. Is right here. I bought one of those Goldstalkers 14" Mono Elliptical. This coil finds them very small and large. No problems. Does the job. My ? is in the Goldstalker line is there a better size coil out producing my 14" M Elliptical? For small or medium size nugetts. :girl::girl::girl::lol::D:lol:;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello People,

I have been away for awail taking care of busines. Really missed this forum, bunch of good people lots of the best information you can ever find. Is right here. I bought one of those Goldstalkers 14" Mono Elliptical. This coil finds them very small and large. No problems. Does the job. My ? is in the Goldstalker line is there a better size coil out producing my 14" M Elliptical? For small or medium size nugetts. :girl::girl::girl::lol::D:lol:;)

I have been finding alot of targets like tin, nickel... This coil finds them deep & very small. I would imagine it would do the same with gold. I was wandering with others buying other size Goldstalker Coils if they where doing a better job than with the 14" is doing. I use this coil alot. It just finds target after target. I was wandering if that Goldstalker 6" Mono Round was a better choice. Cause of what I read on this forum. I had targets so small with the 14" I was wandering if I should get another size this year. Plus I have alot of vacation time comming. Looking to get set up right. Any more news on the other size coils in the Goldstalker line? Thank-You...Bob...

I have been finding alot of targets like tin, nickel... This coil finds them deep & very small. I would imagine it would do the same with gold. I was wandering with others buying other size Goldstalker Coils if they where doing a better job than with the 14" is doing. I use this coil alot. It just finds target after target. I was wandering if that Goldstalker 6" Mono Round was a better choice. Cause of what I read on this forum. I had targets so small with the 14" I was wandering if I should get another size this year. Plus I have alot of vacation time comming. Looking to get set up right. Any more news on the other size coils in the Goldstalker line? Thank-You...Bob...

I detected the smallest nugget I have ever found with the Goldstalker 18.5 size coil. The nugget was pinhead sized at .3 grams, about 3 inches deep. After I started digging it was so small that when it turned up on its edge I could no longer get a signal. I had to keep pushing the dirt around till I got it to lay flat and give another detectable signal.

• Admin

Hey Bob & Steve,

These coils are just amazing. I was one of the first guys in the US to be playing/testing them. I started out with the 18.5-inch elliptical and found all sizes of gold up to about 1/4 ounce. I found many small gold nuggets somewhat near the surface in the range of a couple of grains up to Dwt's. I then tested the 14-inch ellipticals and the rounds. They are all extremely lighweight, built very strong and don't false.

I just had three customers come over today. I sold my second to last 6-inch round Goldstalker, a 16-inch Goldstalker round and a 14-inch elliptical along with a Minelab GPX.

The word is out about these coils and I'm selling more and more of them.

I just wish the guys from California that are clean house with them would post their finds. I've been trying to bug them, but I understand why. :ph34r:

Take care,

Rob Allison