Sold on the Pistol Probe!

post-21016-1231879726_thumb.jpgRob told me that if I went way up the hill I could go all day without getting a signal but if I did it would probably be gold.

Well after most of the day without a signal I got a faint wisper. It took some time to find this little piece of copper wire in the dust. The probe kept giving a signal and since I don't know come here from sickem about sub grain nuggets I just kept looking. I was more amazed than disapointed when I finally found the wire. I have been using the probe for a couple of weeks now and I have increased my recovery speed and don't seem to be diging as big of a hole to find my target. Great product Rob. See Ya at the gold show. Maybe by then I can afford one of the new six inch mono. Everybody I have talked to says they are HOT.

Jerry the Junker

• Admin

Hey Jerry,

The new Pistol Probe is very popular and selling very well. My last order I received I blew them out within a few days. I have more back in stock if anyone is interested in one. They are very sensitive and speed up target recovery time, especially if you have a very deep target and can't figure out which way to dig.

The new 6-inch coils are also selling like wildfire.

Hope to see you at the Phoenix Gold Show this year.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hello,

Now you guys have my curiosity piqued...

I am not familiar with the "pistol probe", and,

would also like to see some photos, and

price on such an item as well...

Oh, and some info on them, too might be handy!

Thanks ahead of time!

~LARGO~

Guest Mike C...

Hi Rob and all when I had a pocket uniprobe I took it out one time with my 4000 and it cross talked really bad with it---does the new pistol probe have the same problem :unsure: -Mike C... :ph34r:

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Here is the picture of the new Pistol Pinpoint Probe. They are selling very well and don't interfere much since they have a freq. adjust switch.

pistolprobeheader.jpg

PistolPROBEcyber.jpg

Your Price - $185.00 + Shipping

Here is a PDF file that will tell you everything about the Pistol Probe - http://www.detectorpro.com/pdfmanuals/PistolPROBEManual.pdf

I still have a couple left in stock if anyone is interested in them.

Take care,

Rob Allison

post-21016-1231879726_thumb.jpgRob told me that if I went way up the hill I could go all day without getting a signal but if I did it would probably be gold.

Well after most of the day without a signal I got a faint wisper. It took some time to find this little piece of copper wire in the dust. The probe kept giving a signal and since I don't know come here from sickem about sub grain nuggets I just kept looking. I was more amazed than disapointed when I finally found the wire. I have been using the probe for a couple of weeks now and I have increased my recovery speed and don't seem to be diging as big of a hole to find my target. Great product Rob. See Ya at the gold show. Maybe by then I can afford one of the new six inch mono. Everybody I have talked to says they are HOT.

Jerry the Junker

I will have to agree on that. These are very hot pinpointers! Up until now the only one I could find that was any good on nuggets was the Vibra Probe. But it has no on and off switch so the cross talk with the detector drove you crazy until it shut itself off after a minute. The Pistol Probe has an on and off switch, so even though there is cross talk with the detector, it can be minimized.

And yes, it does talk to the Minelabs as well as the Whites TDI because they are both pulse machines. The frequency control helps some, but I noticed a sharp decrease in sensitivity when turning the frequency control down towards the "negative' range. The easiest way to minimize it is to keep your loop as far away from the probe as possible when using it. Swing the detectors loop back behind you before you start.

Oh, and if by chance Robb runs out, the probe is available through your local Whites dealer, at least on the west coast.

Digger Bob