Blowout Special on Minelab SD2100v2's

• Admin

Hello All,

Just wanted to let anyone out there know that Minelab is dropping the price on the Minelab SD2100v2 to $1,199.00. This is an unbelieveable price if you're looking for a Minelab PI metal detector. Once these units are gone .... dealers won't be able to get them again.

ml2100v2.jpg

Your Price $1,199.00 Limited Stock Only

I have several in stock at this price, but don't expect to have them more than a few days at most.

Call today and order you a Minelab SD2100v2 Metal Detector and I will toss in FREE UPS Ground Shipping and a Extended Warranty!

Rob's Detector Sales, Minelab's Top 20 in the US Dealers - (623) 362-1459

Rob Allison

Hello All,

Just wanted to let anyone out there know that Minelab is dropping the price on the Minelab SD2100v2 to $1,199.00. This is an unbelieveable price if you're looking for a Minelab PI metal detector. Once these units are gone .... dealers won't be able to get them again.

ml2100v2.jpg

Your Price $1,199.00 Limited Stock Only

I have several in stock at this price, but don't expect to have them more than a few days at most.

Call today and order you a Minelab SD2100v2 Metal Detector and I will toss in FREE UPS Ground Shipping and a Extended Warranty!

Rob's Detector Sales, Minelab's Top 20 in the US Dealers - (623) 362-1459

Rob Allison

Owner Will Carry? Lol :D J/k of course

Nathan.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

One already is gone from a customer that called from Nevada. I doubt at this price they will last long. The SD2100 has always been a big hit since there is so much you can do to them to increase the performance even more than stock.

Nathan - Too bad this deal wasn't available when you purchased your Minelab. For a couple more hundred you could of owned a PI. If you know anyone looking, I have a GP Extreme in great condition for sale.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison