Looking for a good Detecting Boot?

Hey Earl,

Do they have metal in them? I've seen people wearing them, just didn't know if they were "No-Metal" boots.

P.S. How's the nuggethunting been up there?

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob,

They are 100% non-metal and gusseted up to your ankle. Great boot.

I've been skunked the last 2 times I've been down there. Before that I had a good streak of nuggets, but maybe the gold gods are just testing my patience of late. :rolleyes:

Have you guys been finding any gold on your new claim down there?

Hi Earl:

That Boot (Hands down) was built for comfort w/safety in mind,Supper traction (short lived) with it's unique sole design good for steep inclines,climbing rock's,transvirsing loose soil kicking debre out of the way(only good for a few times wear out in the field).is very light weight,very cool in summer heat.Also another version had a zipper on the side for easy on/off,(the pull tab on zipper version was metal even though they said the boot was 100% metal free).over all, a well thought out boot.But:with all good comes the not so good: The sole sucks for our type of hobby. meaning the sole tears apart in chunks because the material is too soft and is not durable enough to withstand the kicking, scratching,scraping,digging,pushing,pulling,climbing,sliding,oh and moving the razor sharp rocks out of the way with our feet...would i buy another pair? u darn right i have,just for the fact of the composite toe.combined with snake guards "toe to knee" is protected.and when you are rolling large rocks around, well the composite toe speaks for it's self.Could the boot be made better of course it could. but just having the small safety feature out weighs the durability of the sole defect.So as they say tread lightly.....T-Bone