No more dry washing.

A big thanks to Rob, He has set me up with my first SD2200v2. Now just waiting on the UPS truck to show up. I am looking forward to not feeding the dry washer anymore and being to cover more ground in Blythe and Yuma. My first trips will be Lytle creek and Yucca Valley. Thanks Rob.

• Admin

Hey Sfrerjo,

Thanks for joining the forums and purchasing a metal detector from Rob's Detector Sales. The UPS truck will be heading your way tomorrow morning. You might have some questions on how the Coiltek Pocket Rocket system works, or the order on how to turn it on, so give me a call once the unit arrives and you assemble it.

Just a matter of time until you hit some gold nuggets!

P.S. I wouldn't toss the drywashwer, it could be a good tool to use after you locate some decent placer gold locations with a metal detector. Some places that have gold nuggets might have several ounces of smaller gold that a drywasher can recover, but not with even a good metal detector (gold too small and fine).

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

I was also thinking about the other side of the mountain around lost lake.

I have been near Lost lake never found anything, but it doesn't mean it's not there. Also never found anything with a metal detector in Lytle creek area, but I did get some fines with a Dredge a while back but not very much. Good luck