GPAA Gold Show in Phoenix

This is just a heads up for us that forget.Just remember that next weekend is the GPAA gold show starting on Sweethearts Day the 14th. So for the Sweetheart in your life you can take her for a day at the gold show.

I know I'll be there,so are you going to show up lets hear from you.Where else can you go for 5 dollars and see all that you will see there.

Chuck Anders

I'll be there if the thing don't get washed away before then.

Think they are calling for about 60% chance of rain tomorrow, also some rain for Sun. and Mon., we will see.

Won't get to talk to Rob anyway, he will be swamped with customers.

Hey Rob, just toss my magnet over the heads of everyone and I will be on my way. :rolleyes::lol:

Bob T.

Hey MB,

What type of booths are you setting up? Come over and say Hello if you get a chance, or if I know what you're setting up I will come over and visit you when it slows down.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

First, I will arrive there on Feb 13th about 8:00am. The GPAP/GPAA president and Board members will tell me exactly to set up more details. Some members and I will work together to bring and put the stuffs in. Of course, I will see you there if anything is slowing me down. It really would take me alot of relaxations in plenty time. B) I would like to spend with some Newies and Experties as such as you for outing alot this year. We will discuss more news later in person. Save news! :D