Phoenix Gold Show Busy

I talked to Gus yesterday. He was at the Phoenix Gold show helping someone in their booth. He said the show was really busy and he had not got a chance to walk around. He said he saw Rob's booth all set up the night before but Rob was not around. He said Rob's booth looked great and he had plenty of merchandise on hand. So if you have not gone to the show yet, there is still time.

Take care!

Doc

• Admin

Hello Doc,

This years Phoenix GPAA Gold Show was a big hit for us! We did better the first day then we did the last couple of time there. Many of the dealers mentioned the first day they kicked butt even though the economy is down. A bunch of big Minelab's were sold, a handful of SD's and some of the lower end units.

I talked with Gus a few times at the show. If I knew he was going down there I would of had him work my booth. I had so many customers the first day Dawn, Dennis, Jim and I couldn't get to everyone.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Doc,

This years Phoenix GPAA Gold Show was a big hit for us! We did better the first day then we did the last couple of time there. Many of the dealers mentioned the first day they kicked butt even though the economy is down. A bunch of big Minelab's were sold, a handful of SD's and some of the lower end units.

I talked with Gus a few times at the show. If I knew he was going down there I would of had him work my booth. I had so many customers the first day Dawn, Dennis, Jim and I couldn't get to everyone.

Take care,

Rob Allison

It was good to see you at the show. I had a Blast (it was my first Gold event). Thanks for your time and the Pick....Heading out with it today.

Nathan