New Discovery Pays off in Gold!

Awesome finds, Rob...WTG!!! By the way, I just created the newest custom gold claims map showing the Weaver Mining District's newest claims on the Hassyampa that Claimjumper was referring to...More than 700 acres and there's often water on these claims...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hey Uncle Ron,

Thanks for the comment. I just noticed my picture of my latest additions didn't come through. Nothing to get real excited about, just a couple of small ones, but from another new spot. I found them towards the end of the day and there was some good we didn't even hunt.

Is this new map part of your Rich Hill map or another seperate map all together?

P.S. Have you been out nuggetshooting lately?

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

HI Rob...Yes, this new one is a separate map of the southern Weaver Mining District claims...Adding them to the existing Rich Hill map would make the map way too big...a bit under an additional 1,000 acres in the "Box" and Fools' Canyon areas about 6 - 7 miles away from Rich Hill....I've been outa bit, but the pesky wind has slowed me down a bit....plus, I've been running in to those pesky meteorites when I really want some big yella... :) ...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

]Hey Uncle Ron,

There could be some good areas down there along the River. I've found some old ancient benches along the Hassy where I've found a few here and there.

What is the price on the new maps? I'm probably interested in at least a couple of them.

P.S. We need to compare some notes on some stuff. PM me if you get a chance.

Here are the small ones I found Saturday. Biggest one is over a Dwt, smallest one is like 0.4 Dwt's.

[attachment=4633:04_04_09_01.jpg

Take care,

Rob Allison