New Bull Dogâ„¢ Pick, the Last Pick you will ever own!

I'm proud to introduce my own exclusive design;

Doc's New Bull Dogâ„¢ Pick

This is the last prospecting pick you will ever need. We have made this pick with the absolute finest materials. Heat hardened heads. These heads are heat treated and hardened after they are cut from the toughest metal. This is important, because some companies cut disc harrow blades after they have been hardened, and this can damage the temper of the metal.

The handles are made of the absolute finest premium grade hickory. This handle is made exclusively for this pick and it is the best money can buy!

Here's the best part, this pick has a lifetime guarantee! Please, try to break it! HOWEVER, I'm not responsible for what else you break in the course of trying to break this pick. It also comes with a FREE Super Magnet.

Contact Rob. This pick is $79.95 plus shipping. A great investment when you consider you will never have to buy another one.

Or better yet, contact me and tell me you saw it on Rob's forum and I will drop ship the pick for Rob to you, and Rob will bill you. I have a feeling Rob is going to be a little busy.

BCOT

Doc