A little Johnny Joke

Grybstake

I talked with my mother today and she said they she got a notice from the IRS that a check of 250.00 will be coming in the mail by the end of May.Her sister in law also got one and wanted to know if I got one.

Have you heard anything about this and do you know what I may have to do to earn this?Now that's if I get it.

I can tell him right now I didn't vote for him the first time around and I won't the next time.I don't know what I'd do with all that money anyway but I guess I could go buy some toilet paper being I may need extra before this is all over with.

Chuck Anders

One day not long ago the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), hatches this plan to see who is the best at catching a perp between them the CIA and the FBI. So they decide their going to use a mountain lion and release it into the forest and see who can track it down first and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They spend millions and place animal informants and wire taps throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After months of extensive investigation, they conclude that mountain lion does not exist, case closed.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks and exausting all leads, in frustration they burn the forest to the ground, killing everything in it, including the mouniain lion and walk away.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later, with a bruised and bloody white rabbit in hand and the rabbit is screaming OK! OK! OK! Im a mountain lion.

"No one is totally useless, they can always be used as a bad example"

Note: This joke is not intended to insult the many fine officers there are out there, I dont know where this world would be without them! it just p.o.'s me that a few screw it up for the rest and then when the people in charge cant cover it up or blame it on those lower in the command chain they retire those responsible with a public pat on the back and full benefits. Enough said.

Take care all AzNuggetBob

Political correctness is a doctrine,fostered by a delusional,illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

This written by; R.J. Wiedemann LT Col. USMC Ret.

This one you have to think about but it fits in so many ways.

Chuck Anders