Gold Hunting again

The last year and a half was pretty rough for me but I am ready for the current mining season..Will be going into Moore Creek soon to help put this years camp together, looking forward to finally getting some use out of my 4500...Had to practice hunting on St Maarten and in the surf last winter and last month on Kauai had to get away from the cold for a while had a really great time but Gold is my game and it has been too long.............Geo

post-160-1242109612_thumb.jpg

Hey George, it's great to see you posting again...Sounds like you've been having some pretty good adventures in the surf and sand...I look forward to seeing your finds this season...Hope to see you in the big AZ when you get around to it...Good luck buddy...Cheers, Ron

Hi Gaine,

George showed me a picture of him wedged between a couple bikini clad twenty-somethings. The guy is a true chick magnet.

I suddenly realized I am heading out to Moore Creek next Friday to drop George and John off and do a camp inspection. There is a lot of work that goes into making our little operation run. George will be at Moore Creek all of June and I'm glad of it as he is a great guy to have around. Fun to hunt with, handy with a wrench, and just plain entertaining. Can't beat a combination like that.

Be good to see you again also Gaine. Moore Creek is one of the better things that has ever happened for me, not least because it has allowed me to meet people like you. This is going to be the best time ever. See you in a few weeks!

Stee Herschbach

YEE HAW!!! I'm chomping at the bit already! I too can't belive how the last few months flew by...and that June is right around the corner already. Looking forward to seeing you all again, sit around the campfire and chew the fat...until then, ALOHA!

Great to see you back at it George. Judging from your photo it looks like you have shed many a burden. I'll be thinking of you at Moore Creek, and the time we spent together there, while I'm working here in the 100+ degree weather :rolleyes: Later...Jim P.