Trip To Rio Linda

Well some time this week, as soon as everything is aranged, I will be going to rio Linda, my 85 year old aunt Dorthy Robinson, fell in the bathroom and broke her back last week, they had her in the hospital for 7 days, but she has a do not resesatae order and wanted to go home, she got pnuemoia while in the hospital and passed away at home this morning at (;00. so as soon as all is aranged, I will be going up to her funeral. she will be missed by many. Grubstake

Yes she will Jim, my aunt Dorthy was always special to me, she never ever forgot my birthday, when I was a baby, she used to feed me hersey candy bars, and always made me a choclate cake on my birthdays, Her hunband died about 30 years ago from lukemia and she had two sons many years yonger than me, Steven and Stanly, Steven was in the navy staioned at San Dieago and was killed in a motorcycle wreck about 20 years ago, Stanly is all thats left besides his daughter, he also had a son but he was killed in an auto accident about 10 years ago. she wanted to die at home and was released by her own wishes two days ago, and my uncle drove up yesterday to see her, he left at 7 am and she passed away at 9. I will be one of the paul bearers as soon as everything is arranged. Grubstake

Gary

I'm sorry for your great loss but nothing can take away the good memory you have of her for things past.The good ones that have to leave us don't have to wait for the next connection because a angel comes down direct and takes them home.

God Bless!

Chuck Anders

Yup, your right Chuck, she went the way she wanted too, I'm going the same way when I go. No tubes, no ressesatation, no life supprt, Already have it in writing, going to be creamated, so it doen't cost so much. I'll get to the same place. It does say, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I may have my ashes placed at the Calif. vertrans cemetary in los Banos. or maybe put in the Merced river, I have some good memories of that place. And it a lot cheaper than a plot in a grave yard somewhere. Grubstake

Well the funeral for my aunt is Wensday at one, and on top of that, My younger brother in Fresno, had a massive stroke last night, he is in acoma and not expected to live long. to much brain damage. When it rains at my house, it pours. Grubstake

Going to have to try and get ahold of my brothers daughter, someone has to make a decission to leave or take him off of life support, It will be my mothers decission if we can't get in touch with her, and she lives in N' Carolina. Her husband is in Afganastan. Drs. say he is brain dead. what a mess for us. Grubstake

Up date, my younger brother passed away at 4:45 pm Calif. time, my younger sister was in the eleavator going uoto se him, when he passed so she never got to say good by. Needless to say she is falling apart, her husband had to call me as she was crying so much she couldn't alk. My half brothers name Was James Wayne Matney, we had the same mother different fathers' Grubstake

Yep, lots my aunt in Okalahoma, about 6 weeks ago, Sunday morning my other aunt, and today my younger brother. no use standing in line, I think I know who's next. thank God I'm ready anytime he wants me. no regrets. Grubstake

gary, very sorry to hear about all the bad turns lately and our prayers are with you and your family. gary, you have to stick around alot longer and i think that you will. never had the opportunity[ sorry about the spelling ]to have a cup of coffee with you. take care and god bless. ron

You know from the time we born into this world, we start to die, its not how rich you are, or who you are by wich God judges us, its what you have done for your friends, and fellow man, and you beliefe in god that he is our salvation and can forgive you of anything if you ask him. Thats what keeps me no being afraid to go> I'm ready. Grubstake

Yeh, I'm leaving at 5 am eberyone will meet at her house, then at 1 pm drive to the cemitary, have service, and then my wife and I will leave, so I can get home before dark, I don't see to good after dark, Then my brother will be cremated prob. Friday, and his ashes spread, then next week a memorial service for him. My brother was 57 he would have been 58 on Oct. 17th. Alcohol and drugs took there toll on him, he has been sick for along time, I guess he has done every drug there was to do in his life, and stayed drunk most of his life, His son and daughter are both in jail for drugs, I was in Nam when it all started, my mother found him and my other brother in the closet sniffing glue, and he has gone down hill from there. I tried to help him get clean serveral times, but it never took. We talked a few times by phone in the past 10 years, but I have not seen him inperson for over 20 years. Grubstake

Yeh, I'm leaving at 5 am eberyone will meet at her house, then at 1 pm drive to the cemitary, have service, and then my wife and I will leave, so I can get home before dark, I don't see to good after dark, Then my brother will be cremated prob. Friday, and his ashes spread, then next week a memorial service for him. My brother was 57 he would have been 58 on Oct. 17th. Alcohol and drugs took there toll on him, he has been sick for along time, I guess he has done every drug there was to do in his life, and stayed drunk most of his life, His son and daughter are both in jail for drugs, I was in Nam when it all started, my mother found him and my other brother in the closet sniffing glue, and he has gone down hill from there. I tried to help him get clean serveral times, but it never took. We talked a few times by phone in the past 10 years, but I have not seen him inperson for over 20 years. Grubstake

Don't really matter, Jim, I've made my mind up on some things, and after things at the home front, quite down, I'm going to be following my brother soon. Got no reason to go on, I'm just calling it quits.Theres an old saying Jim, without hope you got nothing, I just had my hope taken away alittle while ago. Grubstake

gary, i know that you are really down but you have to somehow get through it. i will say prayers for you and try to think possitive, gary let me know if i can some how help you out, not sure how but i will try. you need some good jokes to help you along. gary take care of yourself and i will talk to you soon. ron

Not i much of a mod for jokes right now, I'm

off tomy aunts funeral today in an hour, next week I will e putting my brother ashes in Monterey bay. I'll be next. Someone can deal with my ashes. I got knocked out of the saddle last night in a PM, I'm going to help it along. I had hopes but now that all gone. Not much else for me to say. Grubstake

Our family just put my brother in law to rest, 52 years old died from liver cancer it took 1 month from the day they found it for it to kill him, he was brave and never whimpered one damn time . He's leaving behind my sister 44 and there 2-1/2 year old daughter ( the miracle baby ) that was the real hard part for him.

His honor and gratitude was unbelievable especially leaving behind so damn much it worried him deeply how those girls would do without him and our family will pull together and help thats all we can do.

Hang in there Gary someone always has it worse.

Gary We all have a purpose here what ever it may be. It is amazing how things can change from one day to the next, good or bad. Your still here for a reason and that's something you should not forget.

Take Care Gary AzNuggetBob