Jack Lange's New Book

I just got 10 of Jack Lange's New book in. It's a great read and a really nice book. The paper is all glossy with plenty of color pictures throughout. It's a very entertaining as well as informative book and one that belongs in your collection.

The book is $16 plus $5 priority mail. You can order it through Rob.

Doc

I just got 10 of Jack Lange's New book in. It's a great read and a really nice book. The paper is all glossy with plenty of color pictures throughout. It's a very entertaining as well as informative book and one that belongs in your collection.

The book is $16 plus $5 priority mail. You can order it through Rob.

Doc

YUUUUUUUUM .. emailing you now.... put one aside for me please fine sir.

Thank you

Jen

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Have the books on the way from Doc. Give me a call ASAP if you want a copy. Not sure how many will be available right away.

P.S. All the guys that have called and placed the order already, yours will go out the minute the batch arrrives.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Greg,

Thanks! I was hoping the package would work well for the book. Kind of figured the double, bubble wrap should protect it well. Hope you enjoy the new reading material.

For anyone else, I have more on the way if you're interested. A bunch of good reads and plenty of nice colored pictures.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Greg,

Thanks! I was hoping the package would work well for the book. Kind of figured the double, bubble wrap should protect it well. Hope you enjoy the new reading material.

For anyone else, I have more on the way if you're interested. A bunch of good reads and plenty of nice colored pictures.

Take care,

Rob Allison

It would have been nice if Doc would have used that approach on the one he shipped me instead of using the method he chose of ripping out each page, folding it into a paper airplane and throwing it towards Seattle... it took almost 2 days to unfold 219 paper airplanes, iron them flat and glue them back into the binding so I could read it...whew. :blink:

Jennifer

Geesh, you're such a whiner.

Doc

It would have been nice if Doc would have used that approach on the one he shipped me instead of using the method he chose of ripping out each page, folding it into a paper airplane and throwing it towards Seattle... it took almost 2 days to unfold 219 paper airplanes, iron them flat and glue them back into the binding so I could read it...whew. :blink:

Jennifer

Jen I was just kiddin ya. I think you knew that, I dont think Doc will leave out there hangin on the book. He will probably send you a new book. Doc is a great guy and one hell of a good dealer, never had a problem. AzNuggetBob

Jen I was just kiddin ya. I think you knew that, I dont think Doc will leave out there hangin on the book. He will probably send you a new book. Doc is a great guy and one hell of a good dealer, never had a problem. AzNuggetBob

Send me a new book? I was just joking, the book arrived in great shape....

Hey Rob your the best, no complaints here but I am goin to have to slip some black sand under that short guys coil cover next time he's out this way :D;) good to hear your still popping them nuggets. dont forget to put up some photo's. I dont think Im going to make it out before Rick comes to town. this flu is a beast. I'll call ya later. :ph34r: AzNuggetBob