What part of Weaver were you on?

We were from the cattle crossing all the way to the Rock storage bldg., and on the triangle shaped claim just beyond. All around Decision corners. All around Octave Cemetery, and all around the water tank. I thank that Montana Bob is right on, It has been pounded. Thanks, Doug

Doug, I was planning on going down to the LDMA claims next Spring with my GPX-4000. I've never been to AZ and just joined the LDMA. The cost of everything is skyrocketing(Hope & Change isn't working so well) and I just want to make the most of my time & money. Should I reconsider and try somewhere else and if so, any recommendations, clubs to join, etc? :unsure:

Maybe Montana could help us out on this subject.

Bill

Laporte, CO.

Bill & All...Even tho' they've gotten greedy and raised their price to join, the Roadrunners still have the best access and claims by far...Just don't get involved in the politics ... Be sure and join them well in advance of your trip because I understand they are still very slow in response ... Good luck...Cheers, Unc

Hey Ron,

I don't know if its true or not [grapevine takl] that was going around at our club hunt this past weekend, was that they had a hunt on the 14th somewhere around Stanton.

The fee was $5.00 for members and $20.00 for non-members.

The talk was that a paying non-member found a token for a top prize and then they wouldn't give it to him because he didn't belong to the club.

For some reason this just don't sound quite right, to me.

Like I said, it was grapevine talk so don't know how true it is. If its true and thats the kind of people they are, I wouldn't join the club if it was free.

Things like this sometimes get blown out of proportion. You heard anything about this?????

Bob T.

Guest Mike C...

Bob I was there for the hunt and as far as I know there was no top prize so I guess that blows that BS RUMER out the door--the road runners are a great club to be part of---just my 2 centavos worth---Mike C... :ph34r:

Hey Ron,

I don't know if its true or not [grapevine takl] that was going around at our club hunt this past weekend, was that they had a hunt on the 14th somewhere around Stanton.

The fee was $5.00 for members and $20.00 for non-members.

The talk was that a paying non-member found a token for a top prize and then they wouldn't give it to him because he didn't belong to the club.

For some reason this just don't sound quite right, to me.

Like I said, it was grapevine talk so don't know how true it is. If its true and thats the kind of people they are, I wouldn't join the club if it was free.

Things like this sometimes get blown out of proportion. You heard anything about this?????

Bob T.