wireless headphones

Guest dennis sanders

sometimes, I use a blue tooth transmitter and Sony wireless headphone, They work fine, the only real gripe I have with them is I hunt in heavy brush, and sometimes the headphones come off, but that happens even with wired ones. The tramitter has a li-ion battery in it and so do the headphones, both are rechargeabl and will last a good 6-8 hours, but the charge on both of them is only a 110 charger. so I use them when hunting close to home, and use mostly the blackwidows now when out and away. Airheadz makes some and I can't tell you how much they are, but I hear they are around $200.00 for the set, transmitter and reciver. Grubstake

Sony headphones are model DRBT22 and the wireless transmitter is a bluetooth enabled Logitech modelf-0461B

Guest dennis sanders
sometimes, I use a blue tooth transmitter and Sony wireless headphone, They work fine, the only real gripe I have with them is I hunt in heavy brush, and sometimes the headphones come off, but that happens even with wired ones. The tramitter has a li-ion battery in it and so do the headphones, both are rechargeabl and will last a good 6-8 hours, but the charge on both of them is only a 110 charger. so I use them when hunting close to home, and use mostly the blackwidows now when out and away. Airheadz makes some and I can't tell you how much they are, but I hear they are around $200.00 for the set, transmitter and reciver. Grubstake

Sony headphones are model DRBT22 and the wireless transmitter is a bluetooth enabled Logitech modelf-0461B

thanks for the input

I am currently using the Radio Shack version. Seem to have ample volume but the transmitter works best if hanging from a D ring on my front, on the belt in the back lots of static. They are behind the head which allow me to wear my big brimmed hat. Like Grubstake says, they need 110 to charge so I have a small inverter that works for me on those long weekend camp outs.

Micheal

I've read a lot of people say they have a lag time in the tranmitter, but I have found out its not true for mine, there right on. More of a desert rig, than for the brush we have up here. But I think for anyone that wants to go wireless, they work great. Grubstake